Monday, February 22, 2010

I Love You This Much...But No More Than That

I saw this today on Stuff Christians Like and decided that it was too good to pass up.  I posted the link on my Facebook as well, but I really thought it needed it's very own post on here too.  I want to thank Jon Acuff for posting this in the first place (even if he found it elsewhere first).






When I was first watching this, I nearly spit coffee when the lady opens it in the kitchen and is so excited about it. Then the shot of the two girls laughing while one wears the Hug E Gram over her shoulders like a preppy dude wears his sweater, wow classic.  Then of course there is the feature that allows you to create a "personalized" message for the person you love so much you aren't there to actually hug them. Finally, if you order now, they will also send your "loved" one some fake, wooden roses that will "last forever."

I mean really, what woman wouldn't want fake arms wearing Mickey Mouse gloves wrapped around her body instead of the arms of an actual person that she cares for? Does anyone else think this was invented by some guy with a fear of commitment?  Peace and Love y'all.

No comments: